July 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Race for the mayor’s office: The Seattle Times interactive guide
Need some help sorting through the nine candidates for mayor? Our Seattle Times mayoral guide is here, giving you everything you need to make your choice.
Get to know the contenders — their neighborhoods, families and management experience — then get an idea of where they align on the issues facing the city, like transit, police reform and parking rates. Our political reporters will update the guide, as needed, throughout the race, and include links to news and opinion.
Love the Sodo arena and aPodments but hate parking rates and tent cities? Our guide will show you which candidates share those views.
Learn who stands alone on transit planning, and which candidate refused to say whether she has a pet.
We’ll tell you the hurdle each needs to overcome, and their big ideas for making Seattle a better place.
So get ready. Ballots are due Aug. 6.
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
About this blog
Trending with readers