August 6, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Bellevue council hopeful Slatter contributes more personal funds
Vandana Slatter, already in record fundraising territory for a Bellevue City Council primary, threw more of her own money into the contest on the eve of the election.
Slatter on Monday reported to the state Public Disclosure Commission that she had put another $26,304 of personal funds into the campaign, bringing her total stake to $72,756, including a $5,000 loan.
Slatter, an Amgen senior regional medical liaison, is challenging longtime City Councilmember Don Davidson in a three-way race that also includes city Parks Board Chair Lynne Robinson.
Slatter has reported raising $121,045, Robinson $52,968 and Davidson $30,538.
- Ed Murray names deputies, other high-profile hires
- Gun-rights groups dominate in money to state’s politicians
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
About this blog
Trending with readers