October 9, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Fact-checking McGinn, Murray in the mayoral debate
Mayor McGinn and State Sen. Ed Murray participated in their first televised debate in the Seattle mayoral race. Reporters Emily Heffter, Lynn Thompson and Jim Brunner fact-checked the debate, took questions and added context throughout the event. If you want to re-watch the debate, check out the videos on King 5.
Just for fun, we created some BINGO cards before the debate that catalog the candidates’ well-worn talking points. Print them out if you’ll be re-watching the debate.
For more on the mayor’s race, check out our mayoral election guide.
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
About this blog
Trending with readers