Another week is behind us. Here’s what you may have missed while doing whatever it is you do:
1. Seattle officials want tribal heritage reflected in city waterfront.
2. Lawmakers turn up the heat on troubled ferry system.
3. Paul Allen gives $500K to support gun-sale background checks.
4. Washington’s primary turnout low, but better than other states.
5. Ethics board votes to limit free meals for lawmakers.
6. But if they get really hungry, the world’s most expensive hot dog is made in Seattle. Boom.