You’re perfect, so we know you’d never miss any news. But just in case:
1. Obama visit costs Seattle $40k; Medina bills former Costco CEO.
2. State Supreme Court finds state Legislature in contempt on McCleary funding.
3. Lt. Gov. Brad Owen to pay fine for using state resources for his nonprofit.
4. We now have a Hipster political committee (The News Tribune).
5. Sarah Palin endorses 4th Congressional District hopeful Clint Didier.
6. Gov. Jay Inslee assails ‘climate agnostics’ in speech at UW conference.
7. Local gun-rights advocates wonder: Where is the NRA? (WashPo).