You’re going to get lonely without all those politicians keeping you company with their TV ads. So bookmark this page. Here’s what happened this past week:
1. Voters approve I-594, measure to expand checks for gun buyers, and defeat rival I-591.
2. Still a close race for I-1351 to decrease class sizes, though now it leads.
3. Seattle says no to monorail; no to union pre-k measure and yes to other pre-k measure; and yes to bus funding.
4. Now in the minority in U.S. Congress, senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell weigh move to new committees.
5. Rep. Suzan DelBene defeats GOP rival Celis in the 1st Congressional District.
7. Inslee committed to pursuit of climate-change bill despite election’s outcome.