November 15, 2014 at 2:49 PM
I-594 protesters, low turnout, and lots of birthday candles: your political week in review
Native American dancers at the Capitol on Tuesday as part of Washington state’s 125th birthday celebration. (Photo by Joe O’Sullivan)
Spice your weekend up with some of this:
1. Washington mid-term election turnout lowest since disco era.
2. Patty Murray readies for new role in Senate minority, has eye on tea party.
3. State Patrol won’t arrest anti-I-594 protesters for exchanging guns at rally.
4. One congested Seattle City Council race now includes … a goat owner.
5. Capitol exhibit marks 125 years of Washington statehood (Jim Camden, Spokesman-Review).
| More in 2014 elections, Gun initiative, Seattle City Council
| Topics: week in review
The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only, and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times.