The elections are over, Thanksgiving looms, and politics persist. Here’s what happened this past week:
1. Local Congress members praise, blast Obama’s immigration move to protect millions of the undocumented from deportation.
2. Former Seattle Mayor McGinn gets new gig, says he has no plans to seek return to elected office.
3. As Didier finally concedes, Republican Dan Newhouse prepares to join Congress.
4. Lawmakers in Olympia worry about class-size measure; one says its hefty price tag may still go higher.
5. As in national politics, Washington’s lobbying corps is made up of former lawmakers and staffers. (Austin Jenkins/NNW)
6. A libertarian, a socialist, an anarchist and a Green Party member walk into a room in Olympia …