Here’s the list of undrafted free agents the Seahawks agreed to terms with after the draft on Saturday. General manager John Schneider said this was the hardest year for the Seahawks to add undrafted free agents because of the team’s depth at so many positions.
Most notable might be Dominique Whaley, a running back who was serving sandwiches at Subway at one point. Whaley walked on at Oklahoma and rushed for 627 yards and nine touchdowns in 2011. His production dipped in 2012 as he rushed for 243 yards and one touchdown. His inspiring story earned him a nice spread in Sports Illustrated in 2011.
Coach Pete Carroll also said after the draft that the Seahawks liked some of the linebackers they expected to bring in as undrafted free agents and looked at drafting some of them.
- Matt Austin, WR, Utah State
- Alvin Bailey, T, Arkansas
- Kenneth Boatright, DE, Southern Illinois
- Ramon Buchanan, LB, Miami
- John Lotulelei, LB, UNLV
- Ray Polk, SS, Colorado
- Jordon Roussos, G, Bowling Green
- Dominique Whaley, RB, Oklahoma
- Craig Wilkins, LB, Old Dominion