Here is our weekly look at some links and stats from Pro Football Focus previewing Sunday’s game:
On the site this week:
- The Seahawks vs. Titans Three to Focus on will be on the site by Friday afternoon.
- Marshawn Lynch cracks the PFF Team of Week 5.
- A big difference between Golden Tate and Sidney Rice is detailed in 32 Observations.
- Seattle moves down just one spot in the Power Rankings with last week’s loss.
- The Seahawks land at 31st in our Offensive Line Rankings for the first quarter of the season.
- Signature Stats: Accuracy Percentage gives the philosophy behind keeping this valuable stat.
PFF Seahawks Stats
- When under pressure, Russell Wilson has completed just 35.4 percent of his passes this season.
- Doug Baldwin has 17 receptions without a single drop so far.
- After last weeks tackle-breaking extravaganza, Marshawn Lynch has moved up to 7th in Elusive Rating at 60.5.
- Chris Clemons has quickly returned to form, ranking 3rd among 4-3 DEs in Pass Rush Productivity with 15.5.
- Walter Thurmond has given up the 9th fewest Yards Per Cover Snap from the slot (0.80).
Upcoming Opponent: Tennessee Titans
- Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing deep (20+ yards downfield): 1-of-6, 77 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.
- Chris Johnson is on pace to be CJ0K this year, and his Elusive Rating of 10.2 ranks 48th of 52 qualifying running backs.
- Titans QBs have a 101.9 Rating when throwing to Nate Washington this season.
- Jurrell Casey is tied with Geno Atkins for 10th among DTs with a 9.1 Pass Rush Productivity.
- LB Moise Fokou has already missed 8 tackles through 5 games.
- QBs vs. Alterraun Verner: 9-of-28 for 159 yards, 0 TD, 4 INT, 12.9 QB Rating.