Here are some more links, notes and stats from Pro Football Focus on tonight’s game:
On the site this week:
– Roland Barden explores some key matchups in tonight’s game vs. Arizona in Three to Focus On.
– No Seahawks on the PFF Team of Week 6, but Brandon Mebane got an honorable mention.
– Derrick Coleman ‘Had a Bad Day’ in Week 6.
– Find an interesting tidbit on Brandon Mebane in this week’s 32 Observations.
– Seattle holds steady at the #3 spot in this week’s Power Rankings.
PFF Seahawks Stats
– Russell Wilson ranks 4th in the league in Deep Passing Accuracy Percentage at 52.4%.
– Doug Baldwin has caught 5-of-6 Deep Passes intended for him with zero drops, totaling 160 yards and a touchdown.
– Clinton McDonald is among the top 10 in both Run Stop Percentage (11.7%, 3rd) and Pass Rush Productivity (9.2, 8th) among defensive tackles.
– Of 83 qualifying safeties, Seattle has the 4th ranked (Earl Thomas, 0.18) and the 13th ranked (Kam Chancellor, 0.36) players in Yards per Cover Snap.
Upcoming Opponent: Arizona Cardinals
– Andre Ellington has the 4th best Yards per Route Run among 34 qualifying running backs.
– Daryn Colledge has not allowed a sack all year and ranks 14th among guards in Pass Blocking Efficiency.
– Calais Campbell has 21 total pressures, good for 7th best among 3-4 defensive ends. Campbell will be in the lineup despite being carted off the field Sunday with a neck injury.
– Jasper Brinkley leads all inside linebackers with a Run Stop Percentage of 21.3%.
– Patrick Peterson has given up 3 TDs, but also has 3 INTs on the year. Quarterbacks have a rating of 58.6 when throwing in his direction.