On the site this week:
– The Stock Report: NFC Second Quarter has Tony McDaniel on the rise with nobody trending downward for the Seahawks.
– Interesting tidbit about Seattle’s outside linebackers in this week’s 32 Observations.
– Five Seahawks make the second team of PFF’s Midseason All-Pro Team.
– In Week 9’s Third Phase, see which star special teamer was snubbed from the Pro Bowl ballot.
– The Seahawks remain locked in to the number two spot in the Power Rankings.
PFF Seahawks Stats
– Russell Wilson has been pressured on 48.3 percent of his dropbacks, highest of any quarterback in the league.
– Tony McDaniel now ranks 10th among defensive tackles in Run Stop Percentage at 9.5 percent.
– Michael Bennett (15.5) and Chris Clemons (14.5) rank 2nd and 3rd among 4-3 defensive ends in Pass Rush Productivity.
– Brandon Browner still has not missed a tackle this season in 22 attempts.
Upcoming Opponent: Atlanta Falcons
– Matt Ryan ranks 4th in the league in Accuracy Percentage at 78.1 percent.
– Atlanta and Seattle are tied for 25th in the league in Pass Blocking Efficiency with a mark of 73.4.
– Paul Worrilow and Joplo Bartu rank 11th and 13th respectively in both Pass Rush Productivity and Run Stop Percentage among 4-3 outside linebackers.