Here are the weekly links and notes previewing the upcoming game from Pro Football Focus:
On the site this week:
- Check out this week’s Three to Focus On preview of the Seahawks vs. 49ers.
- K.J. Wright makes an appearance on the PFF Team of Week 13.
- No Seahawks on the Had a Bad Day Team, which is always good.
- Russell Wilson and K.J. Wright both made the PFF Team of the Month: Q3.
- Seattle’s 2011 draft pick James Carpenter hasn’t been the best run blocker this season, as discussed in 32 Observations.
- The Seahawks maintain the top spot in the Power Rankings in convincing fashion.
- Byron Maxwell’s performance was highlighted in Secret Superstars this week.
- K.J. Wright’s stock has risen and Chris Clemons has seen his fall in the Stock Report: NFC Third Quarter.
PFF Seahawks Stats
- Doug Baldwin has now moved into the top spot in WR Rating (QB Rating when targeted) at 129.6.
- Tony McDaniel has climbed up to 5th among DTs in Run Stop Percentage at 12.1.
- Still transitioning, Bruce Irvin ranks near the bottom among 4-3 OLBs with his 5.0 Run Stop Percentage.
- Kam Chancellor’s 13.0 Tackling Efficiency places him 12th best among 62 qualifying safeties.
Upcoming Opponent: San Francisco 49ers
- Colin Kaepernick’s Accuracy Percentage of 69.1 ranks just 29th of 38 qualifying QBs.
- Anquan Boldin’s 113.9 WR Rating puts him at number 10 out of 87 qualifiers.
- Justin Smith has a Pass Rush Productivity of 9.8, good for 4th among 3-4 DEs.
- Carlos Rogers gives up just 0.85 Yards per Cover Snap, the 10th best mark among 112 cornerbacks