Here are the weekly links and notes on the Seahawks’ game from Pro Football Focus:
On the site this week:
- This week’s 32 Observations focuses on impending free agents, including Michael Bennett.
- Despite the loss, Seattle remains at the top of the Power Rankings.
- See which players help and which hurt their team’s pass protection in Signature Stats: Pass Blocking Efficiency, RBs and TEs.
PFF Seahawks Stats
- Doug Baldwin ranks 16th among 94 qualifying WRs with 2.10 Yards Per Route Run.
- Seattle has moved steadily moved up the ranks in Team Pass Blocking Efficiency. They now rank 18th with a mark of 75.8.
- Malcolm Smith has a Run Stop Percentage of 8.9, 7th best among 4-3 OLBs.
- Bobby Wagner’s 16.6 Tackling Efficiency score is 7th best among inside linebackers.
Upcoming Opponent: New York Giants
- Eli Manning has simply been off target this season. His Accuracy Percentage of 68.3 ranks 33rd of 40 qualifying QBs.
- Hakeem Nicks has a WR Rating (QB Rating when targeted) of just 76.7. He’s caught 49-of-82 targets for 789 yards with 0 TD and 3 INT.
- The Giants offensive line ranks dead last in Team Pass Blocking Efficiency at 69.8.
- With his recent surge, Justin Tuck has moved to 9th among 4-3 DEs in Pass Rush Productivity at 11.1.