Here are some stats and notes on the game from Pro Football Focus. Here is its weekly Refocused review of the game, as well.
Offensive Summary- Good outing by Marshawn Lynch as both a runner and receiver.
- Both Russell Okung and Max Unger returned to last season’s form in this one. Neither allowed any pressure and both graded well as run blockers. Okung had the better overall game.
- Breno Giacomini had a rough game, committing two penalties and struggling to open up holes in the running game.
- Seattle seems to have settled on their top three receivers while Percy Harvin is out. Doug Baldwin played 60 snaps, Golden Tate 54, and Jermaine Kearse 52.
- The deep ball wasn’t there this time for Russell Wilson. He went 0-for-4 with an INT on passes thrown 20+ yards downfield.
- Marshawn Lynch didn’t find much room to run, but he did force three missed tackles and gain 30 yards after contact (47 total) on 16 carries. Not quite to his standards, but not bad considering the blocking.
- Russell Wilson had a great day scrambling, picking up 48 yards on six scrambles. He had 50 yards rushing in all on eight carries.
- Marshawn Lynch caught all six of his targets for 73 yards, including 64 yards after catch.
- Doug Baldwin hauled in 6-of-7 targets for 71 yards and a TD.
- No dropped passes for the entire Seahawks team in this game.
- Huge all-around day for Michael Bennett. He notched a sack, two hits, three hurries, four stops, and a forced fumble, good for a very positive grade.
- Brandon Mebane was a one-man wall against the run. He had two stops, but also occupied blockers and disrupted plenty of running plays.
- Cliff Avril had a solid game as a pass rusher, with a sack, a hit, and three hurries in 28 pass rushes.
- Jeremy Lane was targeted seven times, allowed four catches, but they went for just 22 yards. That’s only 3.1 yards per attempt in his direction… and Seattle’s corners continue to excel.
- Richard Sherman gave up just two catches for 19 yards in five targets. He also intercepted two passes and deflected another, leading to an interception by Earl Thomas.
- Byron Maxwell did not allow a single catch in five targets, and he had two interceptions. Another outstanding performance.
- Eli Manning went 12-of-15 for 99 yards and an INT throwing over the middle of the field. When throwing outside the numbers, he was just 6-of-16 for 57 yards and four INTs.
- Even in a ‘down’ game as a runner, Marshawn Lynch forced five total missed tackles and had a solid Elusive Rating of 42.6.
- Michael Bennett had a Pass Rush Productivity of 17.0 this game.
- Kam Chancellor had a ridiculous Run Stop Percentage of 60.0 when lined up in the box (within eight yards of the line of scrimmage). He made three stops on just five run snaps.