As he did last week, Seattle safety Earl Thomas offers his thoughts on tomorrow’s game. And as would be expected, there are lots of interesting insights.
You can read it here.
Among the topics are:
- Last week’s win, the ball he tipped that was caught by Robert Meachem, his reaction to that and the team’s ability to keep it from changing momentum.
- The last week of practice, approaching the game like a kid and having fun, and how he was able to grasp that concept with increased NFL experience.
- The similarities and differences between the Seahawks and 49ers, including thoughts on Colin Kaepernick, Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin and Michael Crabtree.
- Some praise for Seattle’s front seven, including Brandon Mebane, who Thomas says is the top nose tackle in the NFL.
- The Seahawks offense, including Russell Wilson’s ability to both lead the team and “ignore the noise.”
- Practicing fundamentals and why he believes tackling will be a key to Sunday’s game.
- His in-game reactions, what they mean and the message behind them.
Also worth a read from athleteinteractive.com., which hosts Thomas’ blog, are:
— And defensive back Davon House of the Green Bay Packers analyzing the two teams as an impartial observer who has watched extensive film on both teams.