September 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM
There’s no shortage of things to bet on when it comes to football and the NFL.
And here are some really Seahawks-specific ones from FootballBettingCenter.com.
- Seattle Seahawks win the Super Bowl: 13/2
- Seattle Seahawks VS Denver Broncos rematch in the Super Bowl: 18/1
- MVP of the 2014 NFL season: Russell Wilson: 20/1; Marshawn Lynch 75/1; Richard Sherman 150/1
- Seattle Seahawks leading receiver (most receptions) in 2014 is:
Percy Harvin: 8/1; Doug Baldwin: 12/1; Jermaine Kearse: 15/1; Zach Miller: 18/1
- NFL’s top rushing QB (yards):
Cam Newton: 4/1; Colin Kaepernick: 6/1; Geno Smith: 8/1; Russell Wilson: 15/1; Johnny Manziel: 20/1
- Richard Sherman leads the NFL in interceptions: 15/1
- Seattle Seahawks go 8-0 at home this season: 8/1
- Seattle Seahawks lose more than one regular season home game 18/1
- Michael Crabtree gets called for a personal foul against the Seahawks this season: 8/1
- Michael Crabtree scores a TD against Richard Sherman this season: 4/1
- Michael Crabtree records 100+ yards receiving in either game against the Seahawks: 8/1