Three days left now until the first regular season Super Bowl rematch since 1997.
Seattle remains a 4.5 or 5-point favorite depending on the sports book (lines here).
We’ll hear from Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and others out at the VMAC today, and we’ll pass along news and notes from all of that later.
To get your Seahawks day started, 10 good links. …
1.I wrote about Robert Turbin and his new-found peace — and success — with his role in the offense this season.
2. Times columnist Larry Stone writes about Richard Sherman and the differing challenges he is facing in his fourth year in the NFL.
4. The Denver Post says the Broncos’ offensive line will get a chance for redemption against the Seahawks. And Denver DT Terrance Knighton tells the Post that the Seahawks have earned the right to talk and the Broncos will just speak with their pads Sunday. And Post columnist Mark Kiszla says the Broncos have a chance to shut up the NFL’s loudest crowd.
5. Here’s a preview from FoxSports.com.
6. Another story that says the Broncos aren’t really out for revenge, just a win.
7. More on Denver’s injury situation.
8. Wes Welker said Wednesday he was excited to be back with the Broncos and will play Sunday.
9. ESPN examines Julius Thomas’ possible impact Sunday.