January 9, 2015 at 9:29 AM
Ticket prices on the secondary market for Saturday’s Seattle-Carolina game continue to run behind what the prices were for last year’s divisional playoff against the New Orleans Saints.
That’s according to data from the web site TiqIQ.com, which reports that the current average price for the Seattle-Caroina game is $308.63. That’s currently 32.49 percent lower than the price for last year’s game, which was $457.14.
Maybe the matchup doesn’t seem as enticing with the Panthers coming in as 11-point underdogs and a record of just 7-8-1 in the regular season. Or maybe some people are saving up whatever they want to spend on Seattle playoff tickets for what they expect to be a game next week against either Green Bay or Dallas.
Here are a few more numbers from TiqIQ.com:
- The get in price is currently $179.
- The most expensive ticket currently listed for this game is Charter 134 Row A for $2,200-plus per seat.
- Below is the average price (get in) for the other 3 NFL Divisional Games:
- — Ravens @ Patriots: $344.75 ($134)
- — Cowboys @ Packers: $224.59 ($134)
- — Colts @ Denver: $251.91 ($118)