Sounders FC and the Seattle Times have three pairs of tickets to Thursday night’s playoff game against Houston (7 p.m., Qwest Field) for me to give away through this blog. But you will have to earn them.
Over the next two days, there will be three separate contests, and I will choose the best entries from each. Tomorrow at 1 p.m. I will post a photo on the blog, and as in the past, I will ask for your most creative captions. The author of the caption I choose as the best wins the first set of tickets. Simple as that.
When the winner of the first pair is announced, I will then tell you how to win the second pair of tickets and eventually the third pair, so keep checking back on the blog for that. Hint: Be creative with your writing.
A few rules so that we keep this fair and square:
1. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR RESPONSES VIA BLOG COMMENT. EMAIL ME DIRECTLY WITH YOUR ENTRIES.
2. ONE pair of tickets per winner per household AND ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Spread the love, people.
3. You will need to submit your full name, your email address and your best contact phone number along with your entry. This is private information that the Times needs to contact winners and will not be kept for any other reason.
4. Winners must claim their tickets at the Times building, 1120 John St. in Seattle, by Thursday before the game. See business hours in the rules. Have your ID with you as you will be asked for verification purposes.
5. Please READ AND UNDERSTAND the official rules of contests at the Seattle Times.
Thanks to the team for the tickets, and The Seattle Times for making them available to YOU!