Short training session on Friday before tomorrow’s game against Vancouver. The team did some 6v6 scrimmages and some crossing/finishing drills. Terry Boss, Roger Levesque and Patrick Ianni were out there participating with the rest of the team — encouraging signs in their recoveries.
Brad Evans, Nate Jaqua, Chris Eylander and Taylor Graham were doing some fitness work on the side.
Star of the day? I’ll say Tyrone Marshall, who displayed some impressive finishing with a couple nice goals.
* * *
1. The group does a morning jog before drills
2. Terry Boss does some work in goalkeeper drills
3. David Estrada jogs back in line after swinging in a cross
4. Brad Evans and Nate Jaqua do some fitness work
5. Jamel Wallace got some work on the right flank