The team was divided up into three small groups Tuesday. Two teams scrimmaged on a short field at the far end of the field (no photos), while the other group worked on a passing/finishing drill at the near end of the field (photos).
Let’s get to ’em. And no, I’m not getting much better at this photography thing.
* * *
1. Asst. coach Ezra Hendrickson was leading the drill. Noonan, Ianni and Sturgis listen in.
2. From left: Scott, Fucito and Montano take instructions before the drill starts.
3. Taylor Graham didn’t do any finishing, but provided service from the back to start the drill.
4. Chris Eylander is still training with the team and split time with Derby Carillo in goal.
5. This was the endgame of the drill. The forwards and midfielders (Ljungberg here) firing on goal.