Two days before a big home date with the top-of-the-table Los Angeles Galaxy, the team took its training to the comfortable confines of Qwest Field. There was a lot of scrimmage work and 11 v. 11 going on.
Also some crossing/finishing/shooting drills toward the end. Some of the guys with minor injuries appeared to have shaken them off during the off-day Wednesday (e.g. Zach Scott and David Estrada). Brad Evans and Tyrone Marshall were each out there.
Pat Noonan (hamstring) and Nate Jaqua (lower abdomen) were still doing some work on the side. Michael Fucito didn’t have the big brace on his knee, but he wasn’t doing much.
* * *
1. Miguel Montano, a little camera-shy maybe? Probably not…
2. David Estrada lines up a shot on goal toward the end of training.
3. Chris Eylander comes out to snag a cross.
4. On the right side, Sanna Nyassi delivers some service into the box.
5. Nathan Sturgis fires from the top of the 18 with some teammates watching.
6. Terry Boss collects himself after making a diving save on a low shot.