Training was light today and abbreviated. The team did some 11 v. 11 work on a full field, then worked on some set pieces and finishing at the end.
Camera access was limited to the final minutes to the final drills, but here’s what we got.
* * *
1. A bunch of kids were on hand today, I think from a local youth soccer team. They watched the action and got a fair share of autographs afterward.
2. Miguel Montano (l) and James Riley chat it up during a crossing/finishing drill.
3. Here’s the group of finishers waiting for crosses and service.
4. Pat Noonan fires a shot here with Kurt Schmid (l) and Steve Zakuani looking on.
5. Miguel Montano gathers a ball on the right side, takes a touch and crosses it in.