Today was a very light day for the starters, as it usually is after a game. The first string did some 8v2 keep-away stuff and some stretching before calling it a day.
It was a pretty typical training day for the reserves on the other end of the field. Some small-side and short-field scrimmaging and also some finishing work.
Afterward Taylor Graham and Roger Levesque helped run a practice for a youth team.
* * *
1. Smiles, laughs and all-around good times seen here with the starters.
2. Osvaldo Alonso working to get back fit. Also growing his hair out a little.
3. Chris Eylander, who is still training with the team as an invitee, goes high to snag the ball.
4. Longtime Sounder Roger Levesque helps some kids in a drill.
5. Taylor Graham also happy to help.