Here are some notable notes for the first leg of Sunday night’s Western Conference semifinal between the Sounders and F.C. Dallas at Toyota Stadium:
- Tonight’s match referee is Allen Chapman, and his assistants are Corey Rockwell and Paul Scott. Ricardo Salazar is the fourth official.
- Seattle owns the all-time series between the teams 8-3-4, but this is the first meeting between the two in postseason play.
- Dallas’ Je-Vaughn Watson and Andres Escobar will miss the second leg should they pick up a yellow card, while all of Seattle’s cards were wiped clean by the end of the regular season.
- F.C. Dallas’ play-in game victory over Vancouver was the club’s first since 2010, when it surged all the way to the MLS Cup final.
- Sounders midfielder Andy Rose has been ruled out of the match with what the team’s game notes call a “knee bone bruise” in his right leg.
And here are the lineups for both teams:
— Sounders Matchday (@LIVESounders) November 3, 2014
— FC Dallas (@FCDallas) November 3, 2014
The match will be televised nationally on ESPN2, with kickoff set for 6 p.m. PST.