With an official recognition from Governor Jay Inslee under its belt, Sasquatch! is now a Pacific Northwest institution and there was no shortage of sartorial love for the PNW in general, and Rain City specifically. Today we’re rounding up some of the most legit Seattle pride garments from Sunday at the Gorge.
1. This is Nick Beeba. He’s the DJ for Brothers From Another, and he refers to himself as “your dream girl’s dream guy.” True? Who knows? But he is wearing a mesh practice jersey with nothing underneath, so he’s got that going for him.
2. Not only does this guy have good taste in basketball teams, he seems like he has fun friends. Right? Riiiiight?
3. This one is a special treat for real Seattlites. A Vera Project sweatshirt. Nice work.
4. On the back of this sweatshirt, it says “Macklemore.” You’ve heard of him, right. He’s this rapper who cannot be held by ceilings and enjoys shopping at discount second-hand stores. This sweatshirt was everywhere at Sasquatch! I think I even saw Ryan Lewis wearing one. (Just kidding, that would be weird.)
5. This is Seattle rapper Nacho Picasso, who performed Saturday. He’s much friendlier than he looks.