November 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Bellevue apartment fire caused by blocked flue
The Associated Press
The Bellevue Fire Department says an apartment fire that displaced six families was caused by roofers who had covered up a fireplace flue.
Flames burned through the roof Monday evening and caused $300,000 damage to the building.
| More in The Blotter
| Topics: apartments, Bellevue fire, blocked flue
The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only, and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times.