If it hasn’t been wet enough for you yet this month, say hello to this weekend: The Weather Service says rain storms are headed our way starting tomorrow night, will get nastier Sunday and last into next week. Now ain’t that a fine kettle of fish?
Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens didn’t wait long to get hitched, in more ways than one. It was just hours after he appeared in court for allegedly assaulting his fiancee. And, they had been seeing each other for just two months before saying “I do.” Clearly love has no bounds.
A big fire is having its way with a large storage business in Monroe this morning, as in a 3-alarmer. Everything appears to have destroyed in many of the units…
A California lawyer is suing Microsoft because the 32-gigagbyte Surface tablet he bought actually has just 16 gigabytes of storage available and he’s ticked off. Microsoft has said its operating system and apps take up space on the Surface’s harddrive. That is half the drive, though.
Stories trending this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Cougars coach Mike Leach’s awful first season deserves Empty Corpse Award
- November rain storms heading toward Washington
- Mystery FBI agent in Petraeus scandal revealed
- McGinn-Vulcan plan would put 24-story buildings on Lake Union
- Jerramy Stevens, Hope Solo reportedly got married hours after court appearance