November 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM
What’s open, closed Monday
- On-street parking will be free in Seattle.
- In Seattle, garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be picked up on the regular schedule. Bellevue pickup also will be on a regular schedule.
- Most major banks and credit unions will be closed.
- All U.S. post offices will be closed.
- Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools will be closed.
- King County Metro Transit bus routes will operate on a reduced weekday schedule on Monday. Customer service will be closed.
- Community, Sound, and Everett transit buses will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
- Pierce Transit buses and shuttles will operate on a weekday schedule. The Pierce Transit administrative offices and the Bus Shop locations will be closed.
- Kitsap Transit will operate on Saturday hours.
- Washington State Ferries will operate on a regular schedule Monday.
About The Today File
The Today File is a general news blog featuring real-time coverage of Seattle and the Northwest. It is reported by the news staff of The Seattle Times and edited by Assistant Metro Editor Nick Provenza.
Trending with readers