Paintball shooting spree: A trio of teens in Spokane cruised through some neighborhoods yesterday shooting paintballs at people walking down the street. Five people got hit, but cops soon got the shooters before any more splattering was done. One person was treated for injuries.
Two people died when a car went into the Green River at Tukwila early this morning, KING 5 is reporting. The car was apparently speeding when it went airborne and crashed into the water.
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman’s drug test: When it was announced yesterday that Sherman had won his appeal of a four-game suspension for the alleged use of performance enhancing substances, some clever tweeters went to work: ”If the urine drips…you must aquit!” “If the cup is broke, the test is a joke.”
We’re paying our way… Of course it’s tolls we’re paying and we all just love doing that. Here’s the skinny: A year later, 520 bridge toll income, traffic levels ‘right on target’
Stories trending this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Seahawks get five Pro Bowlers, but Richard Sherman not one of them
- Amazon puts its stamp on downtown Seattle
- Man killed in Bellevue bar shooting is identified
- One man’s plan to pay off national debt: We each pay a buck
- Seahawks not giving up on chance for an NFC West title
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com. On Twitter @NickProvenza1