December 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM
The top 10 most-read stories on seattletimes.com in 2012
The story on the deadly shootings at Cafe Racer last spring was viewed by more readers than any other story published on seattletimes.com this year. Its readership was far and above all other stories on the website in 2012.
The top stories ranged from the Cafe Racer horror to the story on the avalanche that killed three skiers near Stevens Pass to the story on Microsoft changing its logo for the first time since the late 80s.
Here’s the list. All the headlines are links to the stories themselves.
- Seattle shootings: day of horror, grief in a shaken city (Cafe Racer shootings)
- Four dead in avalanches at Stevens and Snoqualmie passes
- Microsoft gets a new logo for the first time since 1987
- Massive manhunt after ranger slain at Rainier
- Suspect in ranger’s slaying found dead in creek
- Longtime TV anchorwoman Kathi Goertzen dies after battle with tumors
- Signing day live thread / Husky Football Blog
- Storm looms, with up to 14 inches of snow Wednesday
- Josh Powell kills 2 young sons in ‘an act of evil,’ authorities say
- Experts were off, but Friday’s forecast: rain, high of 47 — really
About The Today File
The Today File is a general news blog featuring real-time coverage of Seattle and the Northwest. It is reported by the news staff of The Seattle Times and edited by Assistant Metro Editor Nick Provenza.
Trending with readers