Who said nuke power isn’t great? The single nuclear power plant in the Northwest had a record year last year by generating more juice than ever in the 28 years it has been around, according to the folks who run it. It’s called the Columbia Generating Station and it’s in Richland. Nuclear power has gotten mixed reviews at best in our state.
You can’t see this headline and not read the story: Naked man chased out of Fife motel room by hammer-wielding husband. The News Tribune has the story.
Marijuana forum: The Liquor Control Board will host a forum tonight at Seattle City Hall on legal marijuana sales. It’s the second in a series, and the liquor board, which will regulate marijuana sales and such in the state, wants to hear from you. The forum starts at 6 p.m. By the way, if you haven’t heard, bud is legal now.
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Fall start planned for 660-foot skyscraper in downtown Seattle
- Latest Sodo arena plan is an eco-friendly design
- Telling the NBA off was just smart business |Danny Westneat
- Former Husky Zach Fogerson arrested in connection with robbery on UW campus
- 787 battery blew up in ’06 lab test, burned down building
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com