Let’s get this over with already: Have Chris Hansen and his people purchased the Sacramento Kings yet or what? Oops, apparently not: Report: Mark Mastrov met Monday with Sacramento group trying to buy Kings
New Microsoft Office: The latest version of the Office suite will be available as a subscription. That is, for example, you pay a monthly fee to access the software online. You can still get the word processing, spreadsheet and presentation package the old way by downloading it online or actually buying it at a store. (You remember those, yeah?)
Second fire hits in Burien in less that 24 hours: A fire burned in an apartment building near Southwest 124th Street and Ambaum Boulevard Southwest about 4:30 p.m. yesterday. No one was injured. A separate fire hit an apartment complex this morning between Burien and Highline around 4 a.m., according to KIRO-TV.
Got skis? It’s snowing at the passes this morning. Got about a foot overnight at Snoqualmie.
Most-read stories this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Seahawks’ Russell Wilson shines in NFL’s Pro Bowl
- 2 people shot at Central District bar; police kill suspect
- Report: Mark Mastrov met Monday with Sacramento group trying to buy Kings
- Seahawks appear on right course | Danny O’Neil
- Former Ms. Washington takes plea deal in murder case
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org