Why was he climbing the tree? A young man climbing a tree came in contact with a power line and received an electric shock. What was he doing up there? He’s in the hospital. Let’s hope he’s OK.
The man who blew up his dog. You might recall the story about the Stevenson man who attached a fireworks bomb to his dog’s collar and blew the dog up. Well, the man says in court papers that he killed the dog because an ex-girlfriend had “put the devil in it.” And, he also said he was preparing for the rapture.
Jeff Bezos buys The Washington Post: Do you think he’ll turn it into an e-book only publication for the Kindle? Just saying …
Big fish in Lake Washington: Have you seen the photo of the 8-foot sturgeon found the other day in Lake Washington? It’s a bit gross, but interesting.
It’s PRIMARY ELECTION day: The Seattle mayor’s race is the most interesting, no? Will Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn make it through the primary? Don’t forget to vote. Election Day: What you need to know
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Alaska fishing trip ends in tragedy for old high-school pals
- A-Rod to appeal 211-game ban, 12 others penalized
- Already a sensation off the field, Clint Dempsey could turn Sounders into MLS favorites
- Herb Alpert’s ‘Whipped Cream Lady’ now 76, living in Longview and looking back
- Police cameras busy snapping license plates
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org