September 10, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Tacoma firefighters rescue man stuck in chimney
TACOMA (AP) — Firefighters knocked through the side of a chimney early Tuesday to rescue a man who was stuck inside.
KIRO reports it happened at a Tacoma house that had been converted to apartments.
The chimney was not in use and it’s unclear how the 24-year-old man got inside. He was not injured.
About The Today File
The Today File is a general news blog featuring real-time coverage of Seattle and the Northwest. It is reported by the news staff of The Seattle Times and edited by Assistant Metro Editor Nick Provenza.
Trending with readers