Doesn’t pay to be a restaurant employee: Two days ago a Chipotle employee got hit with a hot sauce bottle in downtown Seattle and last night an employee of a pizza place in Green Lake was stabbed. In the Green Lake incident, the suspect had four knives on him when he was arrested …
Michael Chadd Boysen, the man who strangled his grandparents a few days after he was released from prison, is scheduled to be sentenced today in King County Superior Court. The death penalty is off the table and while a life sentence was expected in the case, his attorneys are expected to ask for a sentence of 40 years.
Nice weekend ahead. It’s foggy this morning, but sunny skies are expected this afternoon with temperatures in the 60s. Got some fall yard work to do, do you? Now’s the time. It’s expected to be sunny and even warmer Monday and Tuesday.
Not the kind of guy you want hanging around town during Halloween time: Fleeing sex offender found in Seattle, gets a warning
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Are you ready for some bad football on Thursday? | Larry Stone
- What channel is the Seahawks game on?
- Windows update arrives today with features users wanted
- Government reopens after 16-day shutdown; Obama accuses Republicans of damaging US economy
- State pot officials can exhale; rules OK’d after long process
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org