403 Forbidden


nginx
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx
Follow us:
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

November 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Seattle man hospitalized after accidental garage fire

Fire investigators say a fire that demolished a garage on a South Adams Street property started accidentally when a man who was living in the structure fell asleep while smoking.

According to Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore, the fast-moving fire started in a garage and threatened a house on the same property.

Moore said the resident of the garage was not  injured by fire or smoke, but was taken to Harborview Medical Center for treatment of an unrelated medical condition.

The damage to the garage and its contents was estimated at $12,000, he said.

Comments | More in The Blotter | Topics: fire, Seattle Fire Department

COMMENTS

No personal attacks or insults, no hate speech, no profanity. Please keep the conversation civil and help us moderate this thread by reporting any abuse. See our Commenting FAQ.



The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only, and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times.


403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx