403 Forbidden


nginx
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx
Follow us:
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

November 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Woman rescued from North Seattle fire dies of injuries

An 82-year-old woman rescued Tuesday from a North Seattle fire caused by smoking materials has died of her injuries.

Her husband, who suffered smoke inhalation in the fire in the 11700 block of 22nd Avenue Northeast, is still at Harborview Medical Center, but in satisfactory condition, said hospital spokeswoman Susan Gregg. Firefighters rescued him on Tuesday after he went looking for his wife through heavy smoke.

Seattle firefighters found Anna Moore unconscious just after noon in a bathtub on the first floor of her home. Medics revived her pulse on the way to Harborview, but she died Wednesday morning, Gregg said.

Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore said the fire was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials and has been labeled an accident.

 

 

Comments | More in The Blotter | Topics: fire, North Seattle, victory heights

COMMENTS

No personal attacks or insults, no hate speech, no profanity. Please keep the conversation civil and help us moderate this thread by reporting any abuse. See our Commenting FAQ.



The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only, and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times.


403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden


nginx