Man missing: Issaquah police are reporting that an 84-year-old man with Alzheimer’s has been missing from his Issaquah home since Saturday evening. Joseph Douret left his home to get some food for dinner and had not returned to his house as of early Sunday morning. Information should be directed to the Issaquah Police on-duty patrol supervisor at 425-837-3200.
Holiday question: Here’s a holiday question that has a new twist this year with the legalization of marijuana in Washington state: What do you do if someone wants to smoke pot at your party? Times pot reporter Bob Young has some answers.
Seahawks vs. Arizona: The Seattle Seahawks finish out their regular season with two home games starting with the today’s contest against the Arizona Cardinals. The action at Century Link Field starts at 1:05 p.m. and will be carried on Channel 13. Next week, Seattle’s NFL team finishes the season with a home game against St. Louis. Then it’s on to the playoffs… and dare we hope?… all the way to the Super Bowl.
Most read on seattletimes.com:
- Machinists to vote again on 777X contract Jan. 3
- Bailing Bertha: Water rushes in ahead of cutting face, behind it
- Washington State collapses, loses New Mexico Bowl, 48-45 | Bud Withers
- Alleged Husky football violations in new territory
- Social media spread furor over Eastside Catholic firing