Snow in the offing: The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for tomorrow morning. The forecast calls for snow — 1-5 inches from Tacoma north — early tomorrow, and that could make for a rather hazardous and all-around crummy commute. Be careful out there. The snow is expected to turn to rain later in the day, and the high temperature will be near 44, according to the National Weather Service forecast. Meanwhile, it’s supposed to be mostly sunny today.
North Charleston, S.C.: It’s the only place outside Washington state where new Boeing jetliners are produced, but we haven’t heard much from its officials during the multi-state competition to land the 777X.
Sex-harassment case settled: Three longtime King County sheriff’s detectives have settled a sexual-harassment lawsuit against the county for $1 million. The women alleged in their suit that they were subjected to crude conduct, inappropriate remarks and belittling behavior.
Former Seahawk and Pastor Ken Hutcherson has died: Hutcherson, once a Seattle Seahawk and later an outspoken pastor who championed racial equality but opposed gay marriage, was the founder of Antioch Bible Church in Redmond. He died Wednesday at age 61.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Expanded Medicaid’s fine print holds surprise: ‘payback’ from estate after death
- How Seahawks’ Earl Thomas and Doug Baldwin are building Athlete Inc.
- Washington prepares for bowl as Chris Petersen reportedly adds assistant
- Huskies assistant coach allegedly paid $4,500 cash for recruit’s tutoring, classes
- Bidding for Boeing’s 777X: Long Beach pitches a skilled workforce