This is a surprise, no? A marriage by Eastside Catholic’s part-time music coach and her same-sex partner would be OK, say school officials. … This is the same school that fired its vice principal for marrying his same-sex partner.
Eastside news that’s not so good:
- The Kirkland woman found strangled Monday expected to die violently.
- The Bellevue cop who was punished for a run-in at a Seahawks game resigns after he was busted for a DUI.
No lawyer jokes, please: Our state’s law schools are seeing a dwindling number of students, so the schools are going out of their way to boost the number of applicants. OK, you can make one or two jokes.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Power meals: Seahawks chef plays key role in team’s success
- Percy Harvin impresses Seahawks teammates at practice
- Russell Wilson has proved himself to Seahawks teammates | Larry Stone
- Ethiopian 787 flying again after secretive repair of fire damage
- Seattle cop gets 90 days for explicit Web photos of ex-lover