Follow us:

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

January 16, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Lost key delays Entiat firefighters as homes burn

WENATCHEE (AP) — Two manufactured homes near Entiat burned Wednesday while firefighters were slowed by a missing key to their locked fire station.

The Wenatchee World reports the fire was apparently started under one home by an electrical problem, and wind spread the flames along a fence to the second residence in a mobile home park

Comments | More in The Blotter | Topics: delayed, firefighters, key


Advertising
The Seattle Times

The door is closed, but it's not locked.

Take a minute to subscribe and continue to enjoy The Seattle Times for as little as 99 cents a week.

Subscription options ►

Already a subscriber?

We've got good news for you. Unlimited seattletimes.com content access is included with most subscriptions.

Subscriber login ►
The Seattle Times

To keep reading, you need a subscription upgrade.

We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access. For unlimited seattletimes.com access, please upgrade your digital subscription.

Call customer service at 1.800.542.0820 for assistance with your upgrade or questions about your subscriber status.

The Seattle Times

To keep reading, you need a subscription.

We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access. Subscribe now for unlimited access!

Subscription options ►

Already a subscriber?

We've got good news for you. Unlimited seattletimes.com content access is included with most subscriptions.

Activate Subscriber Account ►