Larry Stone: Don’t believe doomsday talk about Seahawks
Rape suspect’s wife: The wife of Seattle lawyer and rape suspect Danford Grant could have been charged with obstructing a police investigation and evidence tampering.
Aren’t you glad we’re not facing the polar temperatures and nasty wind chills folks in the East and South are dealing with now?
Speaking of weather, we’ll have rain and showers and temperatures in the mid-40s. National Weather Service forecast
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Seahawks Country stretches thousands of miles
- Saints are well-aware it’s not easy beating Seahawks at CenturyLink Field
- Bertha’s nemesis: 119-foot steel pipe
- Gay educator says he was told he could save job if he divorced
- Mary K. Letourneau arrested for driving without license