Snowed overnight… But rain and warmer weather’s a comin’.
Do you like mysteries? An anchor found off Whidbey Island may solve a 200-year-old mystery. A diver and some amateur historians believe they found a lost anchor from Capt. George Vancouver’s 1792 voyage into Puget Sound. Maybe, maybe not. Stay tuned.
Knock, knock, pizza man. Oops, no, it’s the pot man. One outfit is making pot deliveries to your door. Before legal marijuana stores open, such services are trying to meet a need without getting busted.
100 percent Ron Judd: The unbearable triteness of being Super Bowl champs
Rant & Rave: Super Bowl gratitude and gripes
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- 700,000 at Seahawks parade? Doesn’t add up, experts say
- Ten random thoughts about the Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory
- Bad news: Bertha is damaged
- Snow returns to Northwest for 3rd consecutive day
- Anchor found off Whidbey Island may solve 200-year-old mystery
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org