He was wearing her husband’s clothes: A woman in Kelso woke up early Sunday to find a man wearing her husband’s clothes and lying on the floor of a spare bedroom. He said he had been cold and wet, so he came into the house via an unlocked door to get dry and warm. He has a nickname, “Comatose,” police say. Read more of the story by The Daily News in Longview.
Wasn’t the weather beautiful yesterday? Love the sun. More is expected today, Enjoy. National Weather Service forecast.
Beware. It’s April Fools’ Day. (But the story above is the real deal, honest.)
The Mariners are batting a thousand: As far as wins go, that is. In their opening game of the season, they blew out the Angels in Anaheim last night 10-3. Enjoy it now …
Apparently, not even the authorities are quite sure: The difficulty identifying victims of the massive Snohomish County mudslide is evident in this Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office request yesterday in the release of the names of some slide victims: The Sheriff’s Office asks that if you think anyone on that list shouldn’t be there, give the sheriff a call: 425-388-3845. Here’s our story today on the slide. 22 names of missing released; Inslee seeks more federal aid
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- State used outdated data to allow logging on slope
- Top runner drops Nike, goes with Seattle apparel firm | Sunday Buzz
- Mudslide survivors, rescuers tell their stories of tragic day
- Mayor’s CenturyLink giveaway sure to create controversy | Brier Dudley
- Remembering Kurt Cobain and Nirvana: the band that defined Seattle
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com