Beware, dangerous duck: A Washougal, Wash., woman is suing after she was attacked by another woman’s pet duck in Estacada, Ore. Cynthia Ruddell wants $250,000 in damages after the attack by the duck owned by a woman who lives near the victim’s mother.
Does this mean more traffic congestion? Voters rejecting new money for transit; bus cuts coming. Just asking.
Here’s all you need to know about the Mariners’ performance yesterday:
- 5-2 loss
- 12 strikeouts
- 10,466 fans on hand
- 8th straight loss
Sound familiar? Have you been to a Mariners game yet this season? Vote in our poll.
The Snohomish County Council’s decision to consider an emergency moratorium on development in areas at risk of landslides in the county can only be a good thing.
Information about President Obama’s visit to the mudslide area yesterday can be found here.
Weather: Rain, showers, chance of showers, etc. National Weather Service forecast
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Seahawks acquire quarterback Terrelle Pryor from the Raiders for a seventh-round draft choice
- Not quite time to panic for M’s, but it’s getting close | Larry Stone
- Bertha won’t dig until at least March
- UW grads find perfect fit in building custom T-shirt empire
- Obama to witness ruin, strength of North Fork Stillaguamish Valley
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com