If this happened to you, would you keep it or somehow get rid of it? Quit mailing me marijuana, Seattle man says Vote in our poll.
Hey, the M’s are 2-0: Miracles do happen. Smoaking-hot Mariners beat Angels again
Seattle police reforms scorecard: Not so great. SPD hasn’t developed plans to give sergeants manageable workloads or to train officers in new use -of-force policies, wrote Jonathan Smith, a top Department of Justice civil-rights official in Washington, D.C., and Jenny Durkan, the U.S. attorney in Western Washington, in a sharply worded letter sent last week to Mayor Ed Murray. They do note, though, that Murray inherited the police department’s problems.
A black bear wandered into a Juneau neighborhood and was killed last November. Now the man suspected of using a compound bow to kill the bear in his neighborhood is cited for taking big game in a closed area.
Fell from viaduct: KIRO TV is reporting this morning that a woman has fallen from the Alaskan Way Viaduct. We’re checking it out.
Weather: Sunny today, but here comes the rain. National Weather Service forecast
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- N.Y. student accepted at all 8 Ivy League schools
- Husky Damore’ea Stringfellow will be charged, teammate Cyler Miles will not
- Mariners and Robinson Cano get season started with a win | Larry Stone
- 22 names of missing released; Inslee seeks more federal aid
- Aerial imagery: The neighborhood lost in the Oso slide
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com