An explosion at a marijuana lab in Puyallup damaged a car and the exterior of a house this evening, officials said.
Multiple butane canisters exploded in a house located in the 1500 block of Shaw Road East in Puyallup. Residents in the house were using butane to extract hash oil from marijuana, according to Central Pierce Fire and Rescue.
There were no injuries and there is no danger to the surrounding community, the Puyallup Police Department said. Fire units have left the site.
The incident is under investigation by police, Central Pierce Fire and Rescue said.