A man died after he was electrocuted while working on a construction project at Swedish Hospital’s Edmonds campus Wednesday afternoon.
The 38-year-old man was using a compressed air tool at a construction site where crews were working on a hospital expansion project when he was electrocuted, according to Edmonds police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives are at the scene and the state Department of Labor and Industries has been notified, police said. The man has not been identified.
Power to Swedish Hospital and the surrounding areas was temporarily interrupted but has been restored.